You Make Our Work Possible!
2015 marks California Reentry Program’s 12th anniversary. This year we reflect on the thousands of lives we have touched and the countless volunteers we’ve engaged and inspired. With no state or federal funding, California Reentry Program’s work depends on the generous donations of individuals and foundations.
Make a secure donation online today!
Continuing this crucial work in the coming program year, we are committed to growth in two major organizational areas: measuring our impact and strengthening our team.
Program evaluations can be costly, requiring time, money, and expertise. But, the benefits of these evaluations are tremendous! Through ongoing program assessment we can:
- Quantify the successes and reach of our work
- Perfect our program operations
- Build up our advocacy and community engagement
- Invest in strategic partnerships
- Strengthen our relationships with current and new funders
Leadership and Program Staff
With a core team of passionate, experienced individuals, exclusively focused on CRP’s strategic direction, program operations, and community engagement, we can:
- Design more in depth volunteer education and trainings
- Increase communication with volunteers, corrections officials, and policymakers
- Provide clients with more effective, innovative, and impactful programming
Thank you for your support! We are actively seeking meetings with individuals and Foundations interested in funding our work. For specific questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Or make a donation by postal mail to:
California Reentry Program
P.O. Box 483
San Quentin, CA 94964
The California Reentry Program is an approved 501(c)(3) Nonprofit Organization.